GUIDANCE WHEN USING THE SBC BUILDING
It is important that the organiser of any service or event makes those attending aware of these guidelines before they gather and apply them during the service or event.
1. Before the service or event, the organiser will arrange the allocated room as required with social distancing rules being adhered to.
2. Windows or doors must be open to allow an air flow through the building.
3. Someone must be in attendance to welcome and assist the visitors.
4. On entry, those attending must be asked if they are fit and well and to confirm that they are not displaying any Covid-19 symptoms.
5. Face coverings, which safely cover the nose and mouth and securely fit round the side of the face, must be worn in the building. Visors alone do not count as face coverings according to the law.
6. Social distancing rules must be adhered to at all times
7. Hands must be sanitised on entry to the building.
8. The names and contact details of those attending, not exceeding current maxima permitted by law or guidance, must be recorded by the organiser, the family (for a wedding or funeral) or by SBC and retained by the organiser of the event for track and trace purposes. .
9. Those attending will be shown to the allotted room by a designated route and must be seated either as individuals or groups in accordance with prevailing guidelines. They should then stay in that room and in their allocated seat for the whole service or event.
10. Singing is not currently permitted.
11. Musical instruments must not be shared. Brass or wind instruments are not currently permitted.
12. Hand-held microphones must not be shared outside of social bubbles and should be sanitised after use.
13. Activities that include the sharing of materials or close contact outside of social bubbles should not take place.
14.Food must not be consumed on the premises. Those attending should bring their own water. The kitchen will not be available.
15. Personal belongings should be kept with the person at all times.
16. Those attending are encouraged not to use the toilets. Should they need to do so then they should use the disabled toilet on a “one in, one out” policy. The other toilet will be out of bounds.
Please be aware that whilst we manage and clean our facilities in line with Public Health England advice, users of the church and its facilities do so knowing that meeting in a public building there is an increased chance of Covid-19 infection for which Shefford Baptist Church cannot be held liable.